Kiwa Consultants Pvt Ltd and Kiwa Enterprises (henceforth Kiwa) in India operates the www.justkiwa.in website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the www.justkiwa.in website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We request you to carefully read and understand the terms and condition given below before you register yourself for any of the tours.
Booking means confirmation by the passenger to travel on a specific tour by paying a non-refundable advance of Rs.50,000/-per person for Tours.
- Passenger means the persons/you in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- Company means “Kiwa Enterprises”
Legal Discretion of the company:
- Passenger’s signature on the booking form and paying the registration amount shall mean acceptance in totally of the Terms & Condition contained herein by the passengers. Booking form it shall be deemed that the other have duly authorized the Concerned signing passenger. There is no contract between the Company & the client until the company has received the appropriate advance as booking amount. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down in the payment terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of booking amount & apply cancellation charges as mentioned in this brochure.
- The company has full discretion to cancel the application of any of the desiring Participants without assigning any reason after acceptance of the booking amount but prior to the commencement of the tour. In the event the company terminates the contract, the company may refund the booking amount without payment of any Interest.
- All disputes pertaining to the tour & travel conducted by the company and any Claims arising there under shall be subject to Pune jurisdiction only.
- The company shall be entitled to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour or Holiday facility it has advertised or published or to substitute a hotel or air journey, bus journey or commencement of the tour or date etc. for the Reason, which may be deemed fit & proper by the company & the participants, shall. Have no rights to raise any dispute regarding the same.
- Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 5 working days from the end of the tour. No claim notified to the company later than this period will be considered by the Company.
- The company shall operate all tours with a minimum group size of 15 people in each group. If the group strength falls below 15 passengers, the company reserves the right to repone/ postpone/ merge or cancel the tour. However the following options will be available to the passenger: a.Travel on the preponed or postponed tour date, however in such case a difference amount towards the losses incurred due to the cancellation of the original tour date will be levied. b. In case the passenger is unable to travel on the postponed or preponed date the company shall levy cancellation charges of a minimum of Rs. 10000/-per head or actual, whichever is higher and the balance amount will be refunded to the client within 72 hours of the cancellation date of the tour.
- The company reserves the sole right to change the hotel, transport, and sightseeing, tour itinerary and any such components of the tour booking at any moment of time due to unavoidable circumstances.
Liability & Loss of Property or Life:
The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any other person traveling for the loss of Property or Life due to the following reasons:
- Any change in flight schedule or meals not being served during the air journey. Expenses for the same have to be borne by the passenger.
- Delay or changes in train, bus, flight, ship, or other services, sickness, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other causes beyond the control of the Company.
- Sightseeing missed and/ or the programme being curtailed after commencement of the tour and before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political, monument under renovation, heavy rush at Sightseeing places, road traffic congestion, weather conditions and other reasons affecting the smooth operations of the tour.
- Death, personal injury, accident, sickness, delay, discomfort.
Health and Insurance –
All passengers will be provided with a Medical Insurance covering their stay abroad. Kiwa Enterprises will not bear any responsibility towards any costs arising out of illness, accidents or any expenses not included in the tour cost. These costs will be covered by the medical insurance and the responsibility for the settlement of claims will lie with the passenger.
Kiwa Enterprises will not undertake the financial responsibility of the passenger in any case, whatsoever. Passengers will be traveling at their own risk.
Third party services
Kiwa Enterprises does not own or operate any of the accommodation or transport or other facilities used in connection with the tours. We therefore are not liable for the conduct, actions or negligence of those parties or their staff, employees or agents. Similarly, we do not take responsibility for any act of a co-traveler/ travelers.
Passport and Valuables –
It is entirely the responsibility of the client to arrange, provide and carry travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visas, confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances etc. Passengers are advised to keep their Passport; foreign currency & other belongings safely and in case of loss or theft, the resulting costs will be borne by the concerned passenger. Passengers should keep photocopies of their passport & travelers’ cheques with them at their respective residence. In case of loss/theft of passport, the traveler has to discontinue the tour & apply for new passport in the nearest Indian embassy/Consulate at his own cost. In such event the traveler will have to discontinue the tour and return back to India. The Company will not compensate any amount for the same.
Kiwa Enterprises strictly advises all passengers on tour to keep all their valuables/cash & other important documents with themselves during the full duration of the tour.
Visa (Republic of Korea)
All the passengers must have a Valid Visa for traveling on Tour. It is the sole discretion of the Consulates to ask for original documents or call the passengers for a personal interview at any time. In case the visa application is rejected by the concerned consulate or authorities due to any reason whatsoever, the company shall not be liable or responsible for the same. The Visa cost and charges in this respect shall be borne by the passenger. In order to reapply for the visa the extra charge of the reapplication of the visa will have to be borne by the passenger. Only first application charges are included in the package cost.
Medically unfit passenger
If any passenger on tour takes seriously ill during the duration of the tour, the concerned passenger will have to discontinue the tour with immediate effect & return to India at his/her own expense. The final decision whether he/she should discontinue the tour will lie with the Tour Escort on tour, depending on the local doctor’s medical advice. Company will not be liable for compensation of any kind whatsoever in such a case.
Misbehavior on tour
If the tour escort finds any tourist misbehaving during the tour, the tour escort retains the right to debar that tourist without refund. Smoking & Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey.
Privacy of Information
All personal information provided by the passenger to the Company is considered as confidential and will be shared only with airlines, hotels and tour operators. However it will be mandatory for the Company to disclose the information furnished by the passenger if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules and enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the company.
Under the present guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India, all residents holding Indian passports are entitled to avail an amount not exceeding USD 10,000 or its equivalent per person in one calendar year for one or more private / leisure visits under the Basic Travel Quota. All individual travelers holding an Indian Passport are entitled to avail an amount of USD 25,000 or its equivalent per visit while traveling on business. In both the above cases the traveler cannot avail in excess of USD 2,000 or its equivalent by way of cash.
Though the ticket issued to the Client for a particular sector may have confirmed status, due to overbooking of seats the airline may offload any passengers and accommodate him on a subsequent flight for which the company will not be responsible.
Balance Payment –
Balance payment towards your tour will be payable at least 30 days prior to the departure date. And the valid stamped visa on your passport will be handed over to you only after the full payment is received
Cancellation Rules –
In case the passenger wishes to cancel the tour the following cancellation charges will be levied on receipt of a written request within the following time frame:
51 to 60 Days before the tour: 20% of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation
31 to 50 Days before the tour: 30% of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation
16 to 30 Days before the tour: 40 % of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation
08 to 15 Days before the tour: 50 % of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation
04 to 07 Days before the tour: 75 % of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation
00 to 03 Days before the tour: 100 % of the total tour cost will be deducted for the cancellation.
Refunds (as per the hotel’s or the other vendors policy) would be paid by the Company directly to you in the account by which the payment was made to Kiwa Enterprises or RedLeaf. This would take at least 30 to 45 days to process the refund (if due) which would be all be given in Indian rupees.
If the tour or any part of the tour could not be conducted due to reasons beyond the control of the Company, where in the Company shall not be held responsible for any refund to the Client. However, it may be at the sole discretion of the Company to give refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (if any) would be paid by the Company directly to you which would take at least 45 days to process the refund (if due) which would be all be given Indian rupees.
However no refund whatsoever is payable if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reason whatsoever.
The tour would include the mentioned or the similar category of rooms. In case a client has a particular requirement, the Company would make all efforts for the same; however, we cannot guarantee for the same.
Meals would be included, where ever mentioned in the tour; however meal arrangements can be changed as per circumstances without any prior notice. If a client does not avail the meal included in the tour no refund would be given for that.
The Client traveling by air have different baggage restrictions and limitations as per weight, size and number of bags, for different countries, which is currently 23 Kg and one hand bag (cabin luggage) not exceeding 7 kg per person except for flights to ROK, where the passengers are permitted to carry two pieces of checked-in baggage and one hand bag for all economy class passengers. Excess in bag over & above the mentioned weight, size and number of bags would be charged by the airlines directly by the client as per the airlines rules.
All baggage’s at all times and in all circumstances would be the responsibility of the Client. Kiwa Enterprises would not be responsible for any loss of any personal belongings.
Tipping is customary in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc) but are not included in the tour cost, hence paid directly by the clients.
Since all tours & sightseeing’s are time bound, it is essential that the schedules and timings mentioned in the itineraries are strictly followed by the Clients so as to ensure that all the services can be duly provided. If the Client misses any service due to his or her unpunctuality, there would be no refund for the same.
You, and each party traveling along with you in the tour and named in the booking form, expressly acknowledge that you are cognizant of all risks of travel and arrangements for trips of this nature and fully disclaim, waive and discharge, Kiwa Enterprises (including its officers, members, directors and employees) from any and all liability, claims, damages, loss or responsibilities (including damage to or loss of your property or your injury or death) with regard to the proposed tour and arrangements made with respect there to, even if caused by the negligence of any airlines, transportation companies, hotels or any other party rendering any of the services or accommodations included in the tour. Kiwa Enterprises shall similarly not be liable for any claims, losses, damages for delay of baggage or other properties, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset and disappointment, distress or frustrations whether physical or mental, resulting from any act or omission of any other party providing services to you. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws, customs and regulations of the countries in which these services are rendered.