K-wave tour (ex-Mumbai) to Seoul, South Korea- the safest and most sophisticated country in far east Asia. A country rich in its education, research, music, and technology.
We have categorised our K-wave tour programs in two categories- Educational and Cultural
1.Educational Tour- We have various customised tour itinerary for Management institutes and Engineering college students, group visit programs to visit South Korea as a part of international educational tours. The range of programs are classified with respect to management and administrative lectures by esteemed Korean organisations, industrial visits, corporate presentations, skill development programs along with visits to various attractions.
2.Cultural Tour – Kiwa India proudly presents this trend setting concept of K-wave tour for Indian fans of Korean culture. It is a curated tour to Korea to experience the K-wave culture in its place of origin. Find out prospects of modern education in Korea and campus lifestyle, a must visit to university campuses, Live Kpop concerts attended by more than forty thousand fans, visits to the worlds best tech studios, k-pop merchandise stores, street fashion, food and shopping districts of Seoul.
Cost of Cultural tour is Rs.1,65,000- All Inclusive( this price is a reference from 2019, Subject to change each tour)
*This price is based on twin bedroom (2 single bed) or double bedroom sharing basis.
Inclusions International return Airfare (ex Mumbai) and local transport in Korea, Accommodation in Korea, All entrance fees in Korea, English speaking tour guide in Korea, Meal as specified with veg/non-veg option in Korea, Concert/ live show/ studio visit depending on dates, University & tech center visit in Korea, Visa fee, Travel Insurance fee within the tour period.
Exclusion The tour cost excludes porter-age, passport charges, courier charges for Visa documentation, transfers for joining departures, any services not mentioned in the inclusion list above.
Return Economy Class Airfare Included
EX-Mumbai departure to Korea via Singapore or as per final airline ticket confirmation.
- Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation &Meals: Hotel in Seoul (3-star), Continental/Indian/Korean or other vegetarian / non-vegetarian lunch & dinners.
- Visa, Passport & Insurance
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 40 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Single entry ROK visas cost is included in your tour price.
- This cost includes documentation, processing, and consulate fees.
- Grant of Visa lies with the consulate of the Republic of Korea rules and regulations and the purchase of this tour does not guarantee the grant of Visa. We will collect required documents and send for processing to the consulate of the Republic of Korea in Mumbai
- Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of departure